Michael de la Maza is an agile coach and trainer whose clients include Intuit, EMC, and Verizon Wireless. He is the Agile Practice Lead at Knowledge United, and developed the nineteen course KnowAgile curriculum which is taught throughout the country.
Prior to becoming an agile coach, Michael was VP of Corporate Strategy at Softricity, co-founded Answerfriend (now Inquira), and was a member of the technical staff at MIT Lincoln Laboratory. He holds a PhD in Computer Science from MIT and can be reached at email@example.com and hearthealthyscr on Twitter.
Comments from people who have interacted with Michael through training and coaching:
- “Michael is a rare Master of technology and teaching and empathy and compassion. You will not regret attending his events.”
- “This was the most entertaining and hands-on training I can remember.”
- “Fantastic class. Fun environment. Learn using hands-on exercises. Great interaction/communication between teacher/students.”
- “Michael is extremely knowledgeable and well versed in Scrum.”
- “Great instructor! I expected to be bored but wasn’t ever, even for a minute.”