The Agile Mentoring Program is a 13 week, small group mentoring program. It helps experienced CSMs and CSPs deepen their agile coaching skills. The next program starts on March 25, 2017 and will run from 1130am PST – 1pm PST on Saturdays. If you want to participate, please indicate your interest by sending me email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are the details:
- For experienced CSMs and CSPs
- Format: Small group
- Cadence: Meets once per week online on Saturday for 90 minutes.
- Description: We read major works in the agile cannon such as The New New Product Development Game and work together to apply our learning to our work and life. Every week, we select a reading which is discussed at the next meeting. The program ends with a final project in which you present your learning to the group on a topic of your choice.
- Typical meeting agenda:
- 30 minutes: Summary of key learning points from reading
- 10 minutes: Quiz that covers the weekly reading
- 30 minutes: Lean Coffee
- 10 minutes: Applying the learning at work and at home
- 10 minutes: Next week’s reading and homework
- Cost: $997 for 13 sessions (19.5 hours)
- Education units: This qualifies for at least 19.5 Scrum Alliance Category B SEUs. The homework and final project may also qualify for SEUs.
- Next program starts in March, 2017. If possible, please indicate your interest now by sending me an email at email@example.com
If you prefer one-on-one mentoring or coaching, I offer a program for people who are seeking to make progress on one or more of the following:
- a certification (CSM, CSPO, CSP, CTC, or CEC)
- improving agile coaching skills
- personal growth
- Format: One-on-one conversations on Skype or in person
- Cadence: We meet for 30-60 minutes as needed. Typically 1-4 times per month.
- Description: We work together to create a learning backlog that will help you to meet your goals. We then work through the backlog. I provide coaching, mentoring, and accountability.
- Cost: $150 per hour or $997 for 8 hours
- Education units: Each hour qualifies for one category B Scrum Alliance SEU. The homework may also count for SEUs.
- Programs start as needed. We begin with a free half hour ‘get to know you’ call to see if this program makes sense for you.