A good way to learn more about Scrum is to study what Scrum is not.
Jimi Fosdick has a great new video on what’s not scrum?
Here are some of the points that Jimi makes:
* Organizations which modify Scrum in a way that hides organizational dysfunctionality are doing Scrumbut.
* Scrum has very few parts and there is not much to modify.
* Instead of changing Scrum, change the organization.
* Organizations need to change the way they think and what they value to do Scrum.
* Organizations should look radically different after they transition to Scrum.